Thursday, February 23, 2017

VARIOUS ARTISTS - QUANTUM WAMPUMP PRESENTS A TRIBUTE TO THE RESIDENTS

I'm guessing that I've mentioned this release before when I got directed to it, but since I received the cassette last week, I'm happy to give it another mention (and at least one other listening session).

The bandcamp page:
https://quantumwampum.bandcamp.com/album/015-quantum-wampum-presents-a-tribute-to-the-residents

This is a great selection of Residents tunes, performed by the likes of Parlay Droner, Doko Penzo, Native Mode, Skybattle, Frank Hurricane, and a lot of others.
I don't know if these are all artists from the Quantum Wampum label. Don't have a clue if these tracks were recorded especially for this compilation, but they sound great !!

Give it a listen !!



No comments:

Post a Comment