Sunday, January 29, 2017

TRIANGULAR BENT - S/T


I think I first mentioned TriAngular Bent about six or seven months ago. TriAngular Bent consists of Don Preston (piano, computer, electronics and gong), Jeff Boynton (cello and custom bent circuit instruments) and Philip Mantione (computer, custom software, electronics and guitar). July 2016, the trio released their first album through Bandcamp. More recently, the recordings were released on CD as well.



If you haven't heard them yet, check them out on Bandcamp.


The trio produces an interesting mixture of electronic and acoustic sounds. The result is a beautiful search, or exploration.
This is great. Improvised music !
Higly recommended !!

Check it out, and buy the album. I received my copy signed by Don Preston : "Live Long and Prosper". I can only return the message. Live Long And Prosper, Don" !


No comments:

Post a Comment